Warning: array_combine() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home/dentalco/public_html/hub/wordpress/wp-content/themes/Total/framework/blog-functions.php on line 641
Content Area: SOPs
Video Time: 20:23
- Recognize the Signs of Child Abuse, Elder Abuse and Sexual Abuse
- Identify the Dental Professional’s Role and Responsibility to Report Suspected Abuse
- Recognize Liabilities and Legal Protections for Mandated Reporters
- Learn the Steps to Reporting, Who Must Report, and How to Document in Patient Charts
- Watch the video.
- Participants complete Training Verification form. This document serves as evidence of CE completion, if step 4 is completed.
- File completed forms in your training documentation file
- If you want CE credit, fax Training Verification forms to 866-438-6001
Child Abuse Prevention Training